Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon Opening Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Fairborn, Ohio, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Bride Wore Coveralls by Debra Ullrick
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Sun Chips Original Flavor!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a stay at home homeschooling mom of an autistic son. I love to read, but romances are my favorites!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Reading to my son! We’re taking the day off school for this, but I want him to participate a little too, so I plan on reading a couple of books to him, or a chapter from one of the Star Wars novels I plan to read. Of course, the uninterrupted reading time is an added bonus!