End of Event Survey
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 15…I was pretty tired by then!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Definitely would recommend Star Wars: A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller…that one really surprised me! (Yeah, Troy, I enjoyed it THAT much!)
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? Not really, this was my first one and I had a blast!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The Mini Challenges
5. How many books did you read? Finished 5, read 10 chapters of another and started a third
6. What were the names of the books you read? Finished: Any Duchess Will Do, Ink Inspired, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mikey’s Monster, Star Wars: A New Dawn, Ink Reunited. Made Progress On/Started: The Long Winter, The Bride Wore Coveralls
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Star Wars: A New Dawn
8. Which did you enjoy least? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mikey’s Monster
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Will definitely participate again, though only as a reader.