Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week’s prompt is the Top 10 Best Books of 2016. I decided to keep it simple and go with the 10 best books I read in 2016, regardless of publication date. It was hard for me to decide which books I read in 2016 were my favorites as I read so many books overall! I have finally narrowed it down and my 10 favorite reads of 2016 are as follows in no particular order. The links take you to my review of each book.
- Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros
- High Noon by Nora Roberts
- Bound to Submit by Laura Kaye
- Star Wars: A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller
- Innocent in Death by J.D. Robb
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
- Roadside Assistance by Marie Harte
- World of Warcraft: Illidan by William King
- Born of Legend by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Dirty by Kylie Scott