Tasty Thursdays is a weekly blog challenge where you get to think back on your week and pick the tastiest thing you ate. It can be for any meal, homemade or store-bought. Feel free to share a picture, a recipe, or where you got it from!
Since it is my birthday, I thought I’d share my favorite meal, which my husband has so very lovingly made for me tonight: Steak, Fried Potatoes, and Mushrooms. My mom used to just sauté mushrooms in butter or garlic butter, but I found a recipe late last year that was just insanely good, and I want to share it with you all here:
Crockpot Parmesan Ranch Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 4 hrs 5 mins
- Servings: 4
- 2 (8 ounce) fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix ( hidden valley, 1 package)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, as much as desired
- Wash mushrooms and put them in the crockpot.
- Melt butter in a bowl and add the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Package.
- Mix well and pour over mushrooms in the Crockpot.
- Sprinkle with about two teaspoons of Parmesan Cheese or more to your liking.
- Cook in crockpot at low for 4 hours.
- It gives a delicious side dishes or topping for a steak.
Best birthday dinner ever!