- Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Fairborn, Ohio, USA
- Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Nope, first timer here, but have done the Dewey’s Readathon before!
- Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? I think I heard about it through BookLikes, but I can’t really remember where I heard about it from.
- What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Waiting for Wednesday by Mari Carr
- Tell us something about yourself. I’m a stay at home mom that also is a homeschooling teacher to my 8 year old autistic son. Finding reading time is a challenge, but when I do read, I love to read romances!
- Remind us where to find you online this weekend. I’ll be posting on my blog at https://duskrider3740.wordpress.com/, which will cross post to my Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/duskrider3740. I’ll also be reviewing on my Goodreads account at https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5223520-trea