If you are an author, marketing firm, or publisher interested in having me review your book, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to read the guidelines below first!
- I am willing to consider posts for book reviews, promotions for upcoming releases, and Author FAQs, for authors I have read previously. Indie Author Requests will be considered on a case by case basis.
- I am mainly interested in the Romance genre, so submissions should come from that genre and its sub-genres. Serial novels/novellas (defined by this reader as stories that follow the same main characters over several books that usually end suddenly or with a cliffhanger) will be considered, so long as the entire serial is offered for review, with full understanding that serial novels/novellas are not typically enjoyed by this reader and could result in a lowered star rating because of it. Children’s, Young Adult, Mystery, Fantasy, and Science Fiction requests will be considered on a case by case basis. Books related to homeschooling, cooking, or crocheting will also be considered. All other submissions not meeting these genres/guidelines will be refused.
- If the book you’re interested in having me review is part of a series (defined by this reader as a group of books set around some type of theme or location, with differing main characters in each book), please let me know up front! I am obsessive enough to read all prior books of a series before reading upcoming installments, but will happily try to fit the entire series in to my reading schedule before reading the book in question, if I am able to do so.
- I believe in honest reviews, so I will post negative reviews of your submission as I see fit, in the time frame of my choosing. If you’re only looking to pad your ratings on Amazon, BookBub, or GoodReads, I am not the reviewer for you! Any entity that causes me to be attacked personally, has their street team bury my review, or asks that I not review the book on my posting sites at a time of my choosing because my review does not meet a minimum star rating threshold (ie only 3 or 4 star reviews and above) will no longer have their offerings welcomed for my consideration for review, once all my current obligations with that entity have been completed.
- My main posting site is GoodReads, and I cross post to this blog. I will also post to Amazon or BookBub upon request. If you use NetGalley or Edelweiss+ to provide an e-ARC, I will review on that site as well. Please keep in mind that I will post the same review on Amazon that I do on my blog, so it could possibly be a negative review that I post!
- I will generally review your book within one month of submission, however I will take special requests for specific dates into consideration. All Book Requests to reserve a space on my review calendar will be considered within one week of submission.
- I prefer submissions to be in Kindle format, but will also accept PDFs and print copies. Print copies will be reviewed within one month of date of delivery! Please e-mail me for address for print copy submissions.
- If you would like me to post an book promo post or Author FAQ with the review, please let me know, and include an HTML formatted pre-made post.