If you are an author or publisher interested in having me review your book, please contact me at email@example.com. Make sure to read the guidelines below first!
- I am willing to consider posts for book reviews, promotions for upcoming releases, and Author FAQs, for authors I have read previously. Indie Author Requests will be considered on a case by case basis.
- I am mainly interested in the Romance genre, so submissions should come from that genre and its sub-genres. Children’s, Young Adult, Mystery, and Science Fiction requests will be considered on a case by case basis. Books related to homeschooling, cooking, or crocheting will also be considered. All other submissions will be refused.
- I believe in honest reviews, so I will post negative reviews of your submission as I see fit. If you’re only looking to pad your ratings on Amazon, I am not the reviewer for you!
- My main posting site is GoodReads, and I cross post to this blog. I will also post to Amazon upon request. If you use NetGalley or Edelweiss+ to provide an e-ARC, I will review on that site as well. Please keep in mind that I will post the same review on Amazon that I do on my blog, so it could possibly be a negative review that I post!
- I will generally review your book within one month of submission, however I will take special requests for specific dates into consideration. All Book Requests to reserve a space on my review calendar will be considered within one week of submission.
- I prefer submissions to be in Kindle format, but will also accept PDFs and print copies. Print copies will be reviewed within one month of date of delivery! Please e-mail me for address for print copy submissions.
- If you would like me to post an book promo post or Author FAQ with the review, please let me know, and include an HTML formatted pre-made post.